Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking to buy a 12 ga. undersingle barrel for my browning special sporting clays edition citori. if anyone has one for sale shoot me an email or message. thanx,steve

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
You would be better off buying the whole combo since the rib is so high on the unsingle and the double barrel has an extra high rib to match it.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
The last one I saw sold on gunbrokers was around 2k.. it wasnt a browning I dont think... but a custom barrel. browning didnt make a citori unsingle barrel iirc

·
Registered
443 Posts
Browning doesn't make extra barrels for O/U's. If you value your Citori call Browning tell them what you need and are trying to do and they will advise you one way or the other. But the cost will be somewhat high but you're safer with the manufacturer being involved. They may also direct you to one of their service centers to speak with a gunsmith.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i figured they offered one since you can get one in a combo package.i could have swore i seen one for sale at one time or another. i may have to buy another o/u barrel and cut off the top barrel and machine a rib for it.

·
Registered
840 Posts
A better way...Buy a combo, keep it and sell your gun or keep the barrel and sell what left of the combo as an O/U. Any other way is twice as expensive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.