Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Blaser F3.

12ga, 30" or 32" flat rib barrels. Will consider a Super Sport, but it will probably be higher than what I'm looking to pay. Not looking for a trap gun.

Grey or black receiver OK, I'm not picky. Standard grade (unless you want to sell a high grade for standard grade price).

At least some remaining warranty would be nice (and necessary if your gun still has the old style front-to-back barrel selector, and not the current side-to-side selector, as the warranty will be necessary to get the upgrades done). If your gun still has the front-to-back selector, and no remaining warranty, I'm not interested in it.

Wood unimportant, doesn't even need to have a stock (a PFS will be going on it). Not real picky on the forend style either.

Chokes unimportant as well, if it doesn't have any, that's fine too, I can provide my own.

Not interested in one with subgauge tubes unless it has the current generation Kolar MAX tubes, or VERY recent Briley Ultimate Ultralites. Otherwise I'll just tube it myself. Serial # on tubes MUST match serial number on barrel, not interested otherwise.

In reality, if someone just had a receiver, forend, and a set of barrels they'd sell, that'd probably be my best bet so I wouldn't have to pay for a stock, case, chokes, ect that I'll never use.

Please forward description, price, pictures, and serial number (so I can contact Blaser to see how much warranty remains).

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a f3 skeet gun with a 2nd heavy barrel and Kolar AAA tubes. All upgrades have been done. Americase. $7000 for the set.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts