Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 682 gold e top combo. 34in. top single and 32in. o/u. I prefer an all original factory combo (matching serial numbers)in excellent condition; pull pull trigger and not ported. thanks, Dale

·
Registered
30 Posts
not sure of what youre looking for...but check this out.

http://www.trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=308896&Messages=3

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks sundayduffer, I did see that one but its an unsingle. If it was a top I would have been real interested in it.

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Can you use a gun with left handed wood? I have a 34" over single and 32" O/U Gold E. The only modification is the addition of a pad adjuster.

Wayne

·
Registered
443 Posts
Try www.targetshotguns.com, this is Bob Scultz's website...He has listed under new Beretta Trap Shotguns a top single combo. You would need to call him to see if they are available. Again, these are new guns and the serial numbers would match up...You can also look at 687's which are comparable to the Gold E guns. gandermountain.com has a 682X Super Trap top single for $2499.00 under used firearms...Good luck...Ron

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dale

I have this 687 F/S It is the same gun as 682e without adjustable trigger and external appearance of the receiver. I can send you some pictures if you would be interested in looking. It is in excellent condition. Contact @email address above, Thanks

Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon II Trap Combo. 34 inch top single/32 inch O/U barrels, all barrels are ported by ProPort . Stock has 4-way adjustable Comb with length of Pull adjustable Graco recoil reducing system. Length of pull 14 to 15 inches. Six factory choke tubes and choke wrench. Comes with New Factory Hard Case $3200.00 plus shipping to FFL

Thanks

Ron

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Ron, I'm really interested in a 682 and I don't want a ported gun but thanks for the offer. Dale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.