Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Beretta 391 in 20 gauge. I would prefer a sporting model, if possible, but I am open to a field model. I am located in the Chicagolnd area if that is helpful.

Thank you for your time, Rodbuster.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rodbuster:
I have a like new Beretta Tekneys Gold 20 ga sporting with 28" barrels. It has a TS shell catcher, Angle Porting bolt closer, and the Beretta weight kit. I also have the blue Beretta hard plastic case and 3 choke tubes, full, mod, and skeet. I have gone back to shooting my O/U. I am asking $1125.00 shipped to your FFL.
Tom

·
Registered
467 Posts
rodbuster . . . . May have what you are looking for. Beretta 391 Urika 20 guage, 28" barrels, brand new in case, never shot. This is the Sporting version that includes 5 Victory extended color coded chokes. There is a small, very shallow dent, size of tip of little finger in the stock that should be easy to raise (safe accident). Price would be $900.00 plus $30 shipping to your FFL. Check you PM for my phone number to discuss.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for your responses gentlemen. I wound up buying the Beretta Tekneys Gold from FClasser (Tom). He is a good seller, and I thank him for his time. I wish he would have sent some of that warm weather here to Illinois along with the gun, but I guess you can't have everything.

Have a good day, Rodbuster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.