Trapshooters Forum banner

WTB barrel weights

830 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  JLSO5
Looking to buy barrel weights that fit underneath the forearm and between the barrels of my K-80. Looking for 6 oz. ones, but will consider others. Thanks Tom
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
308 Posts
Krieghoff is now making them and each weighs 1 1/2oz. and at $115.00 you are looking at a ton. It is an option they made for the Parcours but will work on regular K-80.
I saw one of skeetmans on a Kolar last week and it looked very nice. It ran the length of fore-arm and had tubes in it and it must have weighed 11Lbs. which is what he wanted.

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya, I have talked to smiglers before. If they made me 6 oz.'s it would extend past the forearm, which is something I didn't want. They seemed like nice people though. JLSO5, did the Kolar you saw have the brass weights? Did the color look ok?

· Registered
308 Posts
Yes it looked like brass weight down both sides and it was all under the fore-arm. I don't think I would care for it showing on the barrel.
I am having a new P gun stocked now and I may need a little weight out front for balance. I like the looks of the Krieghoff weights but I don't think I would need 1 or 2 at most. Getting 6 oz. is a fair amount to add.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.