Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Be prepared to wait, I ordered a RRA 458 SOCOM last month they said 4-6 months and leaning toward 6 but thats ok I dont need it till Deer season opens.

·
Registered
16,536 Posts
None anywhere, since the election. There has been a stampede. I don't know why, If they want they will just come and get them.

HM

·
Registered
886 Posts
Ray,

Take a look at DPMS. Hot link above. If you are the Ray I know I can most likely help with pricing and transfer. No tax here in NH either. See you in the spring.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

·
Registered
174 Posts
Why not the Bushmaster. The Bushmaster Varminter is on of the best rated AR-15 rifles out there. Look at the reviews, there is not a bad review out there. I love mine, no prblems at all. gjmen

·
Registered
174 Posts
Bushmaster was getting a bad rap years ago; however, they really changed things around.Check them out, I think you will be suprised. gjmen

·
Registered
201 Posts
Halfmile I'm wondering, who will come and get them? I hope you don't mean the man. Cause de man going to take some casualties if he try to confiscate weapons from law abiding citizens made felons just by passing some bslaw.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
partygirl The MAN could care less about casualties he has alot more in line . You see that is the point No politician will ever put him self in any danger . He will just order it done and set back and watch

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Partygirl, When Hitler grabbed all the guns there were no problems, How about England, Australia? Watch what happens if there is another mass shooting in our country.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
If you just want to buy one there are plenty on Guns America, Gunbroker, etc. If you want one cheap, that's another matter....

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I think he means anything but Colt since he has a period after the word. He probably has a small pin lower and wants a small pin upper to mate up with it. I think he WANTS a Bushmaster, Stag, etc but you would have to ask him....

·
Registered
182 Posts
RRA advised 16 weeks last time I checked. Has anyone heard anything different lately? I hate these industry/gun dealer dramas to kick up the sales figures.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Picked up my R15 3 days ago. Had Cabelas ship it to me here in town & simple to find. Under 1k also. A guy in the shop I picked it up at offered me $200 more than I paid....what a nut! I should of sold it as I have 3 others in the pipeline as it is.
You can still fine decent deals here & there as long as you search and are not in a "rush" like most are.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.