Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the things on my bucket list is an Anton stock for a B25 Browning Broadway. I have both "Y" and newer style guns with short and long tang trigger guards so I don't have to be too particular. Ron Renouf

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt. Maybe I would do better looking for a Perazzi or K gun Anton stock. Fortunately, I do have the guns. Ron

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
What is so great about the anton stock---I have all the guns you mention and would like to see one on your broadway or the K-gun---SJB

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They looked heavier and I liked the long grip cap made of rosewood, if I remember correctly. The one time I hefted one at The Grand, it felt real good. Ron

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I have a nice RK/LT on my broadway---I have the only RK on a broadway superposed that I have ever seen---I keep asking to see one but no luck so far.
I Called historic at browning and he said mine might have been a special order and one of a kind---Would like to see an Anton---SJB---

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forty years ago the Anton stocks were very popular for trap shooters. There has to be a lot of them tucked away somewhere. Ron

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
i bought one 3 years ago on ebay. sold it to porcupine on ts.com. he sold it to sx1 that posts on here i think sx 1 sold it but not sure.i still have a set for a model 12 dwain

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi, Dwain and Southjblue, hope all is well! I think that Broadway owners are pretty great people! Always glad to meet another!

Gun1357: I still have the Anton Broadway stock that I bought from Dwain for about $300. It unfortunately sustained damage one day while I was shooting doubles, and needs a good stock person to repair it and fit it to another Broadway. If you'd like to see some photos, let me know. It's a good-looking stock. I'll ship it to you for $100 postal money order, and I'll give you one week to inspect it and send it back if you don't want it. I'll hold onto the MO for the week.

LA in MA

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are we talking about cosmetic damage or are we into major structural problems that will always show? Ron

Added: Pictures would help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.