Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Don't know specifically why you want an Americase. Perhaps for travel security on airlines. However, if you're looking for a very nice hard case,at a very reasonable price there are some Remington brand hard cases on Ebay right now for about $80. They'll hold one single barrel or over and under. A lot of extra storage space for choke tubes, gun grease, etc.

I bought one - it came in about 3 days very well packed in new condition.

I have no financial interest in these cases - but the one I got is very nice looking, well constructed and priced so that you could get several for the price of an Americase.

Don't get me wrong, I have three Americase cases for my three skeet guns that have tube sets and they are a very fine well made product. They are built like a battleship and you could probably run over them with a tank without damaging anything. ( Although I have seen one damaged when shipped through either Fed Ex or UPS ( can't remember now ).

Look in eBay under Remington-Sporting Goods category. If you want some better pictues than what is on eBay send me an email and I'll take some pics of the one I purchased.

Noel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.