Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB Americase For Lujtic One Touch Adj.Rib/Comb

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  nitro 100 
#1 ·
Just FYI,
I had a conversation with Nadine Ljutic a few years ago regarding gun storage. Her recommendation was to store the gun assembled with a snap cap to fire the gun releasing tension on the trigger spring. I do not know if you have previously had an Americase for any gun. They are indestructable but heavy. I have shipped my gun to Ljutic using the case and I costs a small fortune due to the weight. Sounds like you have a really nice gun there! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have mine.

Don Tate

#3 ·
How tall is the rib from the bottom of the barrel? A 2003 would probably work for you.
Go onto Americase.com and look at the specifications for the cases. Email me the model number and color you want.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

#4 ·
Over the years there have been several special sized cases supplied by Americase. The majority of Ljutics are sold with one of two different cases. They have special part numbers at Americase. They even embroider the model number with the logo in the velvet lid material. Call 1-800-972-2737 and they will fix you up. Good Luck

#5 ·
Brian,

The case I have is the 2003-blk. It was ordered for a one touch ljutic. My buddy sold his ljutic and the guy that purchased it did not want the americase. He paid 394 plus shipping in the middle of summer for the case. That is the case Americase told him would work for the one touch. It fir his gun just fine. Just keep it in mind. Thanks.

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.