Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB aluminum gun case for 34

Can someone reccomend a reasonably priced gun case for me? I have a 34" unsingle and a 30" O/U set. The case I have now doesnt hold my unsingle with an ext choke, driving me crazy!! Thanks

Ryan

·
Registered
504 Posts
Is your unsible a high rib? I purchased an Americase for a combo over a year ago knowing I was going to buy a combo gun. Unfortunately for me, My new Blaser has a high rib and the lid on the case will not close. The 34" barrel with teh extended choke is no problem. When I get teh lid about 3/4" away from being closed I can feel the lid hitting the rib on the barrel so I do not use it. I now have a like new Americase for a combo that I cannot use. I paid $400.00 for the case and would sell it for $250.00plus shipping to anyone interested. I will look and see if I can find the modle number on the case.

Jim Bradbury

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I would like to revamp my post here after going out to the garage and taking a look.Exterior is plastic panels with aluminum corners and seams. The interior is all foam, still not a bad gun case for $50.00

·
Vendor
5,573 Posts

I have this fitted case from SKB for a 32/34 combo. The gun is not included. $200.00.If you want an Americase, call me.
Mike Battista
727 410 5212

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.