Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
correction, need a Bt99 plus rib 32 in,not 34 in mine slid down and hit the top of a home depot bucket and its wavy, send me a pm or call 801-830-9995 steve

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
MGW has them in stock new...Brownells makes a rib straightening tool..I have one and it works great..just take your time

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hi, if you take that rib off and lay it flat on a 2x4 and use a rubber faced mallet and another piece of 2x4 you can straighten it as it is made out of aluminum. I've done quite a few of them. If the rib is wavy from top to bottom you can use a screw driver in the rib cut outs or vents wrapped in a good rag and twist the screw driver hence straightening the wave. Good luck, Tim

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, its got a pretty good wave and a dent going down into the rib also, cant believe one hit on the plastic bucket did all that. One question , are the newer ones made out of steel?

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Browning listed them for sale in the parts section last time I looked. I needed one for an Xt but ended up having it fixed locally. Browning listed them for both guns, if I remember right the Plus rib was $250 and the Xt rib was $450. Ty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts