Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still,looking for a engraved 870 or 1100 on D grade? i know F grade is too much money, I saw one on gun broker but it was two barrells, if any one has one used for a nice looking shooter let me know, thanks steve you can pm me

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a Remington 1100 D Grade trap, monte carlo stock. 30" full. It has outstanding feather crotch that is symmetrical. To the best of my knowledge, the gun is 100% original with no alterations. The bluing is 98%. The stock has one or two very light scratches and one small defect in the finish about 1/4" in size.
I will sell it for $1500 shipping included to your FFL.
See included pictures.

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guns presented are very , very nice. Holy cow.... The fist above is awsome, afraid to ask price or grade? but the other is very nice as well, im intrested in that, for the reason of time of year and simple economics, It looks to be in execellent shape, would you give me a inspection of 3 days and because of the few blemishes i am happy you sent pics of, would you possibly take 1300, thanks so much for the display, steve ill send you a pm if you check that first

·
Registered
23 Posts
The gun is priced at $1500 shipping included and I already have a buyer for the gun at the asked for price.
Thank you for your interest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.