Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need once fired 45acp brass and bulk 230 grain fmj or lead bullets. anyone have any items they arent using please email.thanks tim

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i need once fired 45acp brass and bulk 230 grain fmj or lead bullets. anyone have any items they arent using please email.thanks tim

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Tim, Do a search in your area for lead cast bullets. They average around $28 per 500 Be sure you stock up on primers. You will get dozens of reloads from your brass and Cabelas sells them at a competitive price in bags of 500. How do you like your new loader?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Tim, Do a search in your area for lead cast bullets. They average around $28 per 500 Be sure you stock up on primers. You will get dozens of reloads from your brass and Cabelas sells them at a competitive price in bags of 500. How do you like your new loader?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Unless money is a serious factor, new Starline brass is 138.00/ 1000 shipped. When you look at the auction sights it is unbelievable what mixed and junk brass is bringing. If you are new to reloading all the same brass sure is nice. I would hate to give more than 80.00 per 1000 and that being if indeed is once fired and all the same brand.

·
Premium Member
12,011 Posts
OK Toolmaker 251,

You're scaring me - how do you know Roger (Roger Burris - owns & operates Better Bullets)?

I am in Flourtown - where are you??

By the way, Roger has great prices on cases of shotgun shells. Great guy to deal with for any shooting supplies or toys.

David D

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
You can find either new or once fired .45 acp brass at Cheyenne Brass (www.cheyennebrass.com); also look in publications such as Gun Week. They'll run classified ads for once fired brass. I prefer non-military brass.
Darrell

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Roger is a great guy toomaker but you must be getting the long time friends price. Last time I purchased bullets from him (last weekend)200 gr SWC were still reasonable at $33.50 plus PA tax.

Give me a holler when you want to work on my gun.

Cheers,

Jerry

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Thanks toolmaker..see you then. Any problems you know my number.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.