Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB-410 Wads & 2 1/12

I am looking for some 2 1/2" 410 hulls in good shape and wads so I can play with my Judge. Prefer Remington or Winchester.

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
20 Posts
WTB-410 Wads & 2 1/12

I just loaded up a bunch of 410's today for my Judge. I had a local gun shop put in a full choke for me and I plan on shooting at moving targets. The thing is a blast to shoot.

·
Registered
197 Posts
WTB-410 Wads & 2 1/12

how ub the world did they tube that thing??? is it internal? what length barrel do yu have ,i figure the 6in one any chance of a picture

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WTB-410 Wads & 2 1/12

STS1100,

I would not mind trying some of each. Probably 100-150 each of Win and Rem if the price is reasonable.

Doug Brown, pm sent.

ken

·
Registered
20 Posts
WTB-410 Wads & 2 1/12

For those of you interested in the choke system in my Taurus,

My Judge is the 6.5"
Ahlmans Gun shop in Morristown MN did the work. Total cost was $100 for the machining and Thompson Center choke with wrench. If interested call and ask for Bruce or Mike. Here is a link to their website: http://www.ahlmans.com/

The Judge and it's parts for the choke. The machined threads go down the barrel about 1/2"

Here it is assembled, ready to go.

Just getting the gun back, I had to try it at something flying. Being that Minnesota winter days aren't the nicest, I did manage to hit 5 out of 50 targets being thrown. We went with straight aways and a few straight ups. It was a cold day with frozen clays and a gun I didn't pattern. But, it sure was fun trying. I can't wait for warmer weather and knowing where it is hitting.

·
Registered
197 Posts
WTB-410 Wads & 2 1/12

looks great i never thought about the t/c 410 chokes, i have a tube in my super commanche also ,,,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.