Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shot Skeet with a .410 for a couple of weeks and it was a blast. We took turns with my son's Remington 870. We have 2 .410 loaders, so I need to also get a .410.

Please let me know what you have. I have a Krieghoff K-80 gold SS combo for trap, so I'm just looking for something to shoot. I'd like something in between a Krieghoff and a Remington.

Tomas

·
Registered
10,360 Posts
The cheap way out for a quality 410 is to get your gun fitted with Briley Ultimate Ultralite tubes.

Superior patterns, great choke system, same stock fit, sight picture, etc, at only a little more money than a new Wingmaster 410, 1/2 the price of a used Browning or Beretta.

If you are like me with your O/U, I cannot shoot clays worth a hoot with a pump or auto. The handling dynamics are way off for me.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I have a LNIB 870 wingmaster 410 I would sell. It was made in 2001 and has had less than a box of shells shot though it. It's the enhanced version with game scene engraving on it. PM me if intrested and I will send you some pictures. Bruce

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to shoot skeet with the O/U barrels from my combo set. The gun stock is too long to start with a low gun and also shoots way too high. I shoot a release at trap, but if I start with a low gun, I can shoot a pull at skeet or sporting clays without flinching.(??) So tubes or a set of K32 barrels won't help me. Thanks for the onformation though, I appreciate the input.

Waiting for pictures of a gun I think will work perfect.

Thanks,

Tomas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts