Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a spare trigger group and bolt assembly for a 391. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Because the bolts sometimes get "lug" damage or parts insode break ( like firing pins, springs )The lug damage is common when shooting fence loads

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need a bolt for a 391 receiver i bought that had been stripped. I now have the trigger and all other parts just need a bolt. It will be used for waterfowl hunting so i have til this fall to find one. This thread mey be on here a while.lol

·
Registered
572 Posts
Check the receiver and make sure it has the recoil absorber in place,that protects the bolt and receiver...$10 at Cole Gunsmithing. GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Just a suggestion. You might change your post to 303,390,ot 391 bolt, since some people don't know that it is the same part. Also, any of those triggers will work in your 391.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A 303 bolt is not the same as a 390 and 391 to my knowledge. In fact the block that fits into the bottom of the bolt is even different. The parts that go into the bolts like firing pin springs and ejectors are the same but the bolts themselves are different.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.