Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Perazzi 2nd Generation choke tubes - (thread on top)
Can respond to Post,PM, email, or call.

Thanks,
Mike 262-492-0820

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
You might be looking at first generation chokes.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not know, the individual that I purchased the gun from said that they were 2nd generation ...... how do I tell the difference??

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
1st generation on the left, 2nd. on the right.

stevew_2008_03033.jpg

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a picture of the tubes that fit this gun from the Briley site.
They list them as 2nd Generation .... I don't know if Perazzi 1st Generation tubes are the same or not.

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
Well, if you are going to buy it from Briley, you'll be ordering "their" 2nd. generation tubes, but for the rest of the Perazzi world, you better make sure you are buying 1st generation factory tubes. :)

Just for the record, there is a pre-1st generation factory tube from the Ennio Mattarelli era, the Pre-mess-production choke tube installed in his 1968 Olympic gun, some of those short tubes were also installed in very limited number early guns, but those pre-production tubes are not available on the market. And it's not considered as 1st generation tubes.

Your 1st generation tubes were available from Giacomo Sporting at one time @$65 each, but I believe they are all sold out.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I don't know if "Perazzi" refers to the tubes as "generation or type", just what gun they are for. You can forget about the first ones they made, as they are rare enough that you likely don't have that gun, and anyone who has the chokes wouldn't sell them anyway.

Just give as much description as you can on the gun type (TM1, TMS, MT6, MX3 etc.), Top thread or bottom thread. Some one here is sure to help. And yes, the Briley 2nd gen per. is what you need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.