·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any out there? Please reply by PM or email. Thanks, Randy Shelton

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Good luck Randy,,,I've tried everywhere and none to be found,,If you do get lucky let us know where you find a set,,,jim

·
Registered
222 Posts
For the same reasons handgun and black rifle sales are through the roof, fear of Obama. The current administration and the serialized ammo proposition in congress are driving reloader and reloading supply sales. You cannot find dies, powder and handgun/rifle primers anywhere, everyone is sold out. Some one is selling CCI handgun primers on Gunbroker at auction with a starting price of $50 for 1000, sheesh, wish I had thought of that and stocked up before the election, I would be doublin up......

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
RCBS is available new for around 94.00 plus shipping. This is the competition set # 37201 but I don't believe there is a neck size die in that set ???

Bryan

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I use an RCBS Neck Sizer for shells shot out of the same rifle and to a lesser amount, a small base RCBS die for those shell cases that won't fit easily in my drop in go, no go gauge. The neck sizer saves me alot of time vs lubing the case. These shells work great in my Colt Match .223 and functions flawlessly. I highly recommend using the neck sizer in AR type rifles. Bought my dies from www.midwayusa.com Darrell

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.