Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ray, why not look on gunbroker if no luck here for a Ruger 10/22? They have a lot of aftermarket products to customize one just the way you want it. Bulge.

·
Premium Member
10,398 Posts
Really Marlin makes some good ones and for what they want- a local trigger job would put you right in the ball park

CZ makes some good ones

Savage has a couple with their acu trigger

If you can find a Winchester model 75 sporter that is classy gun as is the 52 sporters ( the repros have horrible triggers but there are a bunch of articles online on how to tune those)

In autos- the factory Ruger 10-22 target is impressive and if you can find an older blued one even more so

Then of course you have all the customizing options for regular 10-22s

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
223 Posts
Where are you located I'm in San bernardino callifornia I have exactly the rifle your looking for Remington bolt bull barrel laminated stock 3-9x50 scope

If your interested e-mail for further

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
You guys are overlooking a very underrated Ruger M-77 target/varmint. I shot this one and it's twin in silhouette for several years. Both of them could hold less than MOA. Both were 40-getters. "trigger jobs" take about 15 minutes and an ark hard stone.

The picture didn't download very well.

Kip

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have one of the above Ruger M77/22lr NIB,As for the Remington 541's I have to agree I have two 541-S and 1 541-T they all shoot great.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
You don't see very many at gun shows, or for sale at all, for that matter, but I really like my Anschutz 54 Sporter in 22 LR.

With a good scope, and quality shells, I'll put it up against any other gun in its' category.

MY $.02

Danny

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
This is a picture of a 100 yard target shot from a bench with the M77 I posted earlier. Without the wind both my M77V's shoot sub-MOA. The blood stained shot off in the corner is(was) a fly that happened to land at the wrong time.

My picture quality is actually much better than manages to upload to this site.

Just FYI,
Kip

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.