Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the info. I have several flats of Wolf 20ga & 410's that I want to shoot. Have you tried the Wolf shells in your Chamber Mates?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have a set of the Briley chamber inserts, the Sidekicks for shooting 20 gauge in 12 I would sell. I only have the inserts, not the knock-out tool. I'd sell them for $155 shipped. They worked pretty well, but I got a 20 gauge barrel for my 12, so don't need them anymore. Above should be a web link to see what they are like.

Steve

·
Registered
508 Posts
Look on eBay for a Savage Four-Tenner tube to convert your 12 ga. to .410...they run about $60 +/- and are well made. I have one to convert 20ga. guns to .410 but haven't put it on eBay yet. Ed

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
not going to be easy finding a 20 with a release
I have a beautiful as new Browning XS Sporting 20ga..30" barrels, very nice wood,..with either 5 or 6 extended Briley chokes in new Browning hardcase...would be easy to have a release installed...$1950 plus shipping to your ffl

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CalvinMD:

Yes I know it might be difficult to find a 20ga with a release. I will give it some time, but if I don't find one I may get back to you.

Thanks, MR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.