Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Not a great step but, yes, a it is a positive move in the right direction. I heard the ATA will be making an announcement on the Grand in the very near fytyre.
Can't wait for the next word from Pipe Layer. Hope it is good news for Sparta.

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
Not a great step but, yes, a it is a positive move in the right direction. I heard the ATA will be making an announcement on the Grand in the very near fytyre.
Can't wait for the next word from Pipe Layer. Hope it is good news for Sparta.
Let's HOPE it continues to move in the right direction. The ATA officials have said the drop dead date to get a "GO" from ILL. is Jun. 15th. Beyond that they will have to make other plans if there is to be a Grand . Even then if will be pushing it to get the logistics in place for the Grand. I just hope That ILL. governor has enough sense to see the need for opening it up but, you never know with ILL. politicians .

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
So far our Illinois governor hasn't displayed a lot of good sense. He does and goes where ever he wants but expects us peons to abide by his rule. kind of a putz.
Really glad to see the complex open up. I am sure Grand attendance will be affected by this virus situation but I still hope for a Grand in Sparta. Keep your fingers crossed.
My club opened yesterday & only 3 showed for trap and 4 for skeet. Felt good to shoot again. Colonel

·
Vendor
836 Posts
The department of justice just got involved with one of the lawsuits against JB. If things unfold as they should, his entire order will be ruled invalid soon. He’ll of course appeal, but it will be a great win for the victory column.

·
Premium Member
11,571 Posts
So far our Illinois governor hasn't displayed a lot of good sense. He does and goes where ever he wants but expects us peons to abide by his rule. kind of a putz.
Really glad to see the complex open up. I am sure Grand attendance will be affected by this virus situation but I still hope for a Grand in Sparta. Keep your fingers crossed.
My club opened yesterday & only 3 showed for trap and 4 for skeet. Felt good to shoot again. Colonel
Putz? Only a putz? That's the best you can do? I assume you are only being polite.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts