Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have there been any "new"rumors about the WRSC status. Seems like the other threads always get hi jacked into something else, usually the same old OH. vs ILL. stuff. Anybody heard anything new?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Yes I heard that one as well.
Apparently his club in Ohio is full of whiners and he is looking for a fresh start.

I wish him luck.
The only whiners I see on this web site are from Southern Illinois. The Ohio trap shooters are very happy with their shooting facilities in Marengo.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
They just finished a shoot at Marengo and there is a lot of complaining about pre-squading, drawing for banks and skinny fish in the pond.

Apparently shooting Banks 5, 6 & 7 frightens some of the locals. This is what I have been reading on line.

I know that stuff isn't always true. Might be just a couple of malcontents with to much time on there hands.

They probably don't even shoot at the club.

It appears to be a great facility and management seems committed to providing a first class product at a world class venue.

I have driven by the facility a couple of times and it is impressive.

I guess you just can't make some people happy.

My hat is of to Mr Spengler and Mr Fishburn.

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
Here we go AGAIN! People just can't give it a rest! I guess I we will all just have to wait until the official word comes out whenever that might be.:02:
If you honestly thought you would get an answer this soon after the "decision" has been made to keep it open, and NOT get a bunch of the usual crap (which I think is hilarious BTW) you are the one with the problem, not everyone else. You said yourself in your original post that they always get hijacked into something else. What did you expect?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

·
Banned
694 Posts
Just from what I know, there is currently a trap league going on there-The WSRC-and they are slated to be shut down at the end of Sept. Hope that helps. I and many other are hopeful it will be open well before next years Grand. See you there.

·
Banned
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you honestly thought you would get an answer this soon after the "decision" has been made to keep it open, and NOT get a bunch of the usual crap (which I think is hilarious BTW) you are the one with the problem, not everyone else. You said yourself in your original post that they always get hijacked into something else. What did you expect?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Well ,I guess I thought maybe ,JUST MAYBE this once it could stay on track without all that ILL/OH nonsense but, by now it is clear this urinating contest is just too much for some to give up! I guess requesting honest information without all that mess is just too much to ask for. Sooner or later we will find out. Just have to wait until then I guess. I won't waste my time trying to solicit "objective dialog" about it again. Some people just aren't going to let that happen. As far as a decision to keep it open , I have seen nothing "official" to indicate that. If the state shuts it down any program for a future shoot program is meaningless.

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
Well ,I guess I thought maybe ,JUST MAYBE this once it could stay on track without all that ILL/OH nonsense but, by now it is clear this urinating contest is just too much for some to give up! I guess requesting honest information without all that mess is just too much to ask for. Sooner or later we will find out. Just have to wait until then I guess. I won't waste my time trying to solicit "objective dialog" about it again. Some people just aren't going to let that happen. As far as a decision to keep it open , I have seen nothing "official" to indicate that. If the state shuts it down any program for a future shoot program is meaningless.
Time will tell. All we can do is wait and see.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts