Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unbelieveable! 5 years ago I started hearing negative remarks (I was one saying them) that Obama wasn't the right guy. Tonight's news: Obama has the lowest rating of "ANY" president in U.S. History.
Of all the polls listed, the lowest (57%), highest (81%) question his ability to run the country. Amazing, it took this long! And...... He has 3 more years to make it worse. God bless America!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
To add to the misery of this POS president, we have the most useless legislative congress and senators in history along with a Supreme court that does not follow the constitution.

This government is completely out of control.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
If you want to change things do the following, In your district register for the party that the incumbent belongs to and toss their ass out in the primary. If I lived in NY I would register as a Democrat & dump Schumer, If I lived in Ca. I would register as a Dem & dump Pelosi If I lived in Nevada I would do the same thing to Reid.

Then vote the other way in the general election.

In some states the real election is the primary.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Yeah,Yeah,Yeah......

Come election day you know whats going to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Same people or equivalent are going to get elected again.

Until the American people wake up we are doomed.

The word incumbent must hold a special fascination when it comes to politics.

Regards.....Gerald

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
With just about half the population getting some sort of goodies from the government, and a goodly portion of the remainder believing the Progressive lie, it is going to be a real uphill battle.

Last night I saw a belligerent narcissist refusing to abandon the non-workable policies of the last 5 years, rather stating he would throw Congress under the bus and do it anyway.

Just a short step away from a dictatorship unless people wake up. Maybe voter apathy might be a blessing in disguise.

HM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts