Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16229160312133065359755098344171.jpg I came across about 150 W209 primers that were sitting in a garage for a while. Look a little tarnished. Thoughts on loading these? Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,851 Posts
I'd probably load them. I've seen lots of W209s with some degree of tarnish on them.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Load them..I had a 4 pack of AA's that I left in the back of my pickup and I forgot about them and they got rained on a lot.I put them in the garage and they sat there a couple years ,the primers had rust and corrosion on them and they all went off fine.Jerry

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the input. I loaded 1 box of them and will give them a try next time out.

Out of primers besides these. Getting desperate!!!!!

Thanks again all !!

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Hornady One Shot will turn WW-209`s the same color . Mine have all gone bang though....

·
Registered
206 Posts
This year I've loaded 1000 shells with Winchester Staynless 209 primers that all went band. I don't know when the quit making them

·
Registered
132 Posts
I had some that sat in the basement for years; when discovered they looked those in the photo. I was trying to figure out how to dispose of them safely...lots of opinions, but not for sure, so I took them to my club and asked a guy I shot with if he wanted them...he used them, no problem.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts