Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to trade my Benelli Super-Sport. This gun is a 12-gauge, 30" barrel, with choke-tubes and all factory chokes, tools, and case. I also have an extra "high" comb for this gun. Used, but very well cared for.

I wish to trade for a Remington 1100-Trap grade.

Will try my hand at some photos to post, with some luck this weekend. If interested give me a shout.

Matt

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, thats what I have in mind.

I am a little picky however, I want an 1100 thats in as good of condition as my Benelli. Also, I would rather have an older 1100, before the gold-eagle on the receiver. I feel those have a bit more barrel weight and point better than the new 1100's. Adjustable comb would great too.

·
Registered
801 Posts
HI.....I have an older 1100 trap T with super wood I might trade you. Has just a little blue wear on the side where the shell catcher goes. SN N1127xxxx
Not a monte carlo and no adjustable comb. Don't see any marks on it..metal probably 98-99%. We could trade pics if you want. Has a 28" full choke step rib unmolested barrel. Gary L.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you to everyone who asked about my trade. I have found an 1100 which fit-the-ticket.

Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.