Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To go along witht the best movie thread I was thinking about the worst movie I ever saw.

The only movie I ever walked out of that I paid to see at a theatre was "Bill and Ted's excellent adventure II". I liked adventure 1, but man I couldn't sit and watch that crap and got up and left.

Worst movie I ever rented was "Revenge of the Killer Tomatoes", or something like that. Absolutely awful!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
It was soooo bad I can not remember the name. If my memory serves me right I have walked out on two movies and was able to get my money back once and a coupon for another visit to that theatre.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,771 Posts
otnot, you're on the wrong thread. You should have listed TRON as the greatest movie ever. You do know how to delete your post, right?

Anyway, worst movie (or should I say most disapointing) was Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. It was beyond stupid and didn't make any sense what so ever.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
"Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolfe?".....wife and I both got splitting headaches and left before the end....what a bunch of posturing, insufferable creeps: Liz (the wh*re) Taylor, Richard (the drunk) Burton, George (the butt) Seagal, and the wussy little chick whose name thankfully escapes my memory.

One line I remember, "well, now that we've played hump the hostess, let's play get the guests"...

They got everyone who paid money to see it.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Ditto on anything created by Moore, Gore or starring Sean Penn, Jane Fonda and anyone else who feels that the world gives a crap about what an actor might have to say in the area of making the world a better place.

Peewee's Great Adventure had to be a bomb, although i must admit, i did not see it.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
"Plan 9 From Outer Space" is pure genius compared to "Santa Claus Conquers The Martians.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Wikipedia has a list of stinkers. Click the link.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Remember "The Terror of Tinytown", the Western with midgets? They had em riding Shetland ponies, and the one cowboy walked under the swinging saloon doors. It used to get votes as being the worst movie ever, but I got a kick out of it.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.