Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I wanted to thank Fabarm, Winchester, White Flyer, and Clay Delay for their support in helping me set a new Guinness World Record for the fastest time to shoot and break 25 targets, from the 16 yard line, using American Trap rules and regulations. We just finished this video, hope you enjoy.

youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfwOl3I_kv8&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
390 Posts
Good shooting John,very impressive. Looks like you never looked at the gun,your eyes were always focused down range.

JohnR

·
Premium Member
11,758 Posts
Pretty cool.

If I had one comment it would be that it looked like when you moved stations you had a shell in the chamber (though the bolt was still open) BEFORE you were all the way onto the next pad.

A technicality, I know.

Looks to me like you could do it even faster. Though I am not sure why.

Hope the Fabarm semi-auto turns out to be a reliable trap gun. It looks nice.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
You could see he wasn't putting a shell in till his feet hit the next station. Only thing I didn't see was hard rights and lefts.

Doug

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I've shot on a squad with the Worlds Slowest shooter. The guy took nearly that long per target.

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
Wonder how much faster the trap would cycle. A fast loading Cowboy Action Shooter could load and shoot a 97 pump faster, just having to hit em all might be a problem for some.

Good shootin tho.

GneJ

·
Registered
554 Posts
Is that an automatic shell feeder strapped to your leg? Looks like the shells come out already pointing down range to help you pick and place.

Great shooting.

·
Premium Member
11,758 Posts
Yeah, that shell feeder looks slick.

Almost looks like a big box magazine.

Eish, don't tell the anti gunners about it though.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Awesome John! But I bet I can still beat you to the food tent (or the restroom)...sorry I use a golf cart and at my age that's not considered cheating ; )) Love to meet and shoot with you sometime..at a more casual pace of course!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
I'm with dougbobb on this, no hard rights or lefts. Must have set the trap to keep birds down a narrower path. This helps a lot fer sure.

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Way to go John! All of us at Lemon Grove gun club are proud of you and hope you can come back and shoot our leagues with us again soon. Dude, you really need to get into shooting ATA...

Kevin King

1 - 20 of 66 Posts