Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
If they published a pay range they may get more responses. Stating it as I read it, just translates to the lowest salary request wins. I believe they have a hard salary range and if they want to entice a quality person to relocate they should publish it. Nothing but a top notch quality person could do the job they are offering. My 2 cents

PS: I'm sorry, I missed the pay range and only saw the DEPENDS ON QUALIFICATIONS part at the top.

·
Registered
676 Posts
If they published a pay range they may get more responses. Stating it as I read it, just translates to the lowest salary request wins. I believe they have a hard salary range and if they want to entice a quality person to relocate they should publish it. Nothing but a top notch quality person could do the job they are offering. My 2 cents
Anticipated Starting Salary: $28 - 31 per hour

·
Registered
104 Posts
They say the hourly rate of pay is $28-$31 per hour and includes weekends and evenings. If you worked 2,000 hours that would be $56,000-$62,000 per year. No mention of overtime or holiday pay.
Going to be difficult to find a quality person to live and work in that area for the wages they are offering.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
y say the hourly rate of pay is $28-$31 per hour and includes weekends and evenings. If you worked 2,000 hours that would be $56,000-$62,000 per year. No mention of overtime or holiday pay.
Going to be difficult to find a quality person to live and work in that area for the wages they are offering.
I thought that was pretty good money for the area.
No I won't be applying LOL.

Its All Good
West

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
They say the hourly rate of pay is $28-$31 per hour and includes weekends and evenings. If you worked 2,000 hours that would be $56,000-$62,000 per year. No mention of overtime or holiday pay.
So I’m assuming you have shot the WSRC and are well versed on the area.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
I didn't realize that Tennessee was such a high fluting place for wages.

Here in Iowa $28 - $31 an hour is good money, but then we are just fly over country.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts