Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock market dropped big time. Huge national debt, States are broke. Protest all over the world. Gas prices through the roof. Food prices through the roof. Gold and Silver prices through the roof. Good time to go trap shooting. LOL

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
That shrill sound you hear are the fools whistling past the graveyard! WAKE UP! Things are not what you want them to be, they are what they ARE - and what the are is much worse than what most people think!

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
The title of this thread had me scared. I thought it was the "World All-Around Championship" that was down the tubes.

What a relief!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Half of the other side of the world would work all day for a cup of rice and a bowl of fish head soup.

They are building everything we buy, you don't have to be a genius to figure out what is happening.

Terry.

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
I wondered how long it would take before someone blamed the unions for the demise of the world. LOL

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
No one is blaming the unions for the fix we are in. However, when a large, organized and influential group says, in effect, "I don't care about anything but ME" then the blame will certainly fall on them.

The unions got all they could for their members and that is what they should have done. How they did it is another matter. They bought Democratic politicians with their contributions and then negotiated wages and benefits with the same people they bought. Is that "collective bargaining" or is that a criminal conspiracy?

Now that they have been caught with their fingers in the cookie jar they refuse to give back some of their obviously ill-gotten gains. THAT is what will break the unions - and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

When I speak of "unions" I don't mean the rank and file of hard-working men and women. I mean the leadership who have ridden the gravy train on the backs of the rank and file, collecting and often squandering their dues.

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
World down the tubes? Naaah.....not with the top-notch people in the White House and Senate.....don't forget, when we get the wealth redistributed and stop polluting the earth, all will be well. Trust in Change...NOT! Regards, Ed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.