Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many gun manufacturers recommend storing shotguns with the cocking springs tension let off. This can add to the functional life of the shotgun and keep it in optimum working order. Our snap caps are made with beautiful brass heads, which have spring loaded firing pins for the ease of tension that is released when shotgun is fired.

Our quality brass snap caps have wool mops with natural lanolin that fit into the chamber area for chamber rust protection. Your favorite oil may be added to wool mop for extra rust protection. To see in our store click on the URL above.

robertbobhartman_2008_03033.jpg

robertbobhartman_2008_03033.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Like the idea of the spring loaded firing pins. When Motordoc sold them they were spring loaded and lot of them on here now are not spring loaded.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree, the spring loaded snap cap, especially with brass, is the highest quality!
Pricing can be found at the above URL. $12.95 each (Singular).

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeh, the Krieghoff's may be only $8 each, but I just tried ordering two and the shipping was $14.02....................I don't think so

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You'll find the FieldandClays wooly snap caps better and less pricey. Take a look at the above URL.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Shooters! Check out our website where we sell the spring loaded snap caps for 16.99 a pair and the shipping is usually 6.95 USPS to most states.If there was a better snap cap we would be selling them! Check out our other products! We are also the distributor for Brunson Leather products.

to order call Theresa @ 419-347-6403

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey Rods, pretty cheap jumping on another guys for sale thread. Why don't you start your own, not like it costs you anything, except that I would never buy from someone that would do this!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.