Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! I hope you all have big plans for the long 4th of July weekend. Some of you may remember me from way back before this new TS.com. I'm still making snap caps, and have a new website up and going. I'm also a retailer for J Dewey Rods shotgun cleaning products, which are all entirely made in the USA, just like my snap caps.

Speaking of snap caps, I make them all right in my own shop. Mine use an impact resistant plastic for the firing pin striking surface, as opposed to the metal plungers that other manufacturers use. They are $18.99/pair with FREE SHIPPING, and are available in 12, 16, 20 and 28 gauges, as well as .410. I can take payment over the phone with a credit card, through Paypal, or you can visit my website and purchase through my store at: Mid-Iowa Machine Store

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me here on TS.com or my other contact info should be below.

Thanks!

·
Vendor
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I get a bit of a kick out of this machining thing and figured maybe my customers would like seeing how the product they're buying is made.

I usually pick up between 8 am and 8 pm CST. If I miss your call, just leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again!

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,344 Posts
Awesome video and it is made in Iowa so quality right there-- ever think about one of these but like weights on K32 under barrels or on the stock bolt of blasers where you can add and move weights on a threaded base?

Regards from the great state.... Gene

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi Josh,

I looked at your site and just want to say it is annoying when you can't cancel the sign up feature. Just keeps popping back up.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I would like to get a pair of 12g snap caps from you. can you pm me your no. thanks Rocky
Squi, If you got to TS.com, starting from the top of this page, just keep reading and clicking because Josh has a link right there to his store.

Then when you get there read and click some more, right through check out and PRESTO!, you've bought some snap caps.

All the best.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts