Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt Woodson and Woodson Enterprises is proud to announce, that we are now an Authorized Dealer of Decot Sport Glasses. We have the Revel, Hy-Wyd, and International all in stock. We will also be stocking all lenses. We will offer both prescription lenses and Plano. We can ship UPS and USPS. If we don't have it in stock, we can get it for you! We will also be traveling to many shoots this year with Decot Glasses. Please remember us for all your Decot needs.

Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises
Phone: (270) 804-5454

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Matt: great to hear this. I know you have devoted your time and invested in becoming a vendor. See you at the shoots this year. birdtracker

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Need a set of Hy-Wyd +2.00 diopter perscription lenses, color salomon. What would the approximate cost be? Thank you. HMB

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the support and comments. I am in the middle of a huge ice storm in Western Kentucky. I am without power again. I on a laptop using wireless. If you try to call, you may get a busy signal. Please keep trying. I am checking email and this site frequently, and until battery of laptop runs out. Now to questions: I will not be @ Middletown this Saturday. Due to weather, distributor trucks coming in, out of supplies, etc. I just can't make it. I am not going to be @ Southern Grand. I sure wished I could. My major shoot schedule @ this moment is Missouri State, Ohio State, Kentucky State, Tennessee State, Prelim Grand Weekend thru Grand week, Cardinal Classic, and Missouri Fall. Any others that I can slip in, I will. I will be @ some smaller shoots also. Hy-Wyd Frames with Prescription Lenses are $203.00. Bifocal cost is $240.00. Standard Plano Hy-Wyd, Revel, and Intl. are $125.00 with 1 set of lenses. Hy-Wyd and Intl. with Hy-Lo bridge is $145.00 for plano, $223.00 with Prescription, and $260.00 with bifocals. We can also add Polarized to options, along with other items. I am here to take care of your needs! Due to my weather, it may take a day or two.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

·
Registered
147 Posts
I bought a case of ,rather hard to get, wads a couple of months ago. I will go on record to say Matt is a top-notch vender to deal with.

Ron Ireland

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all! Weather here is awful. If I don't get to email or phone soon, please be patient. I will get in touch with you. Power Company is saying I won't have power for a few more days. I will keep checking email and this site as long as laptop battery is alive. Phone number is 270-804-5454. Sold a pair today.

Matt Woodson - Woodson Enterprises

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Be careful of running generator power into your laptop. Can be problems sometimes. Best way is to have a UPS in between the wall plug and laptop. Just an FYI for the future. Here in Vermont, losing electric is a pretty common experience. We also buy a lot of stuff from Lehman in PA. Great non-electric products.

Best...
Bruce Van Houten
KB1IIX

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.