Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
207 Posts
I am not sure how they would ever expect anyone to learn anything about that gun..:eek5::love_at_first::smlove2::yllove:

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
One sister is married to Guerini and one is married to a Rizzini.

It's no wonder they are producing some pretty and quality firearms.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Yeah, Barbara is hot with a capital H! I spoke for quite awhile with her at the SHOT Show one year. I just kept pulling more questions straight out of my butt to prolong the session for as long as I could.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She's Italian of course,... she speaks several languages. She is of fine pedigree\class

Italian
Greek
Russian
English
Spanish
French
German

·
Registered
127 Posts
image.jpeg I had the pleasure of meeting Barbara Fausti at SHOT two years ago. I was looking at the guns and she came over to talk. Very gracious lady and generous with her time. Showed me the new round body SXS they were working on, still in the white. Great company and excellent owners.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Its Like a REMDOG post,,

Will there be a gun in the video next time??

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

DGH

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hi All : I have met Barbara & her husband are both very nice people. Barbara is attractive, but definitely all business . She has built me a very nice 20 Ga. Side x Side.
They are both very nice. they build a nice gun.

joe woods/ontario

·
Registered
215 Posts
What I like about Trapshooters is that it makes you feel like you are in Junior High again. By the way, Barrelbulge has the best accompanying picture. Zoom in and tell me what you think.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Joe don't ruin this for us....
Hi All : I have met Barbara & her husband are both very nice people. Barbara is attractive, but definitely all business . She has built me a very nice 20 Ga. Side x Side.
They are both very nice. they build a nice gun.

joe woods/ontario

1 - 20 of 27 Posts