Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Robinson Ranch, a shooter who is in bad health is unloading a lot of his stuff. Lots of reloaded shells , 2-mec 9000 with automates -12 ga & 20 ga-mec bushings=all kinds of stuff.

I don't reload & won't buy another person's reloads-

But if your in the area drop buy- you might get a good deal -on whatever is left-

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
We had someone donate some shells to the club, from an estate. They were AAs, but had been reloaded. I cut one open, and they were old lead duck loads, with large sized shot. It was a nice thought, but they didn't get shot.

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
We had someone donate some shells to the club, from an estate. They were AAs, but had been reloaded. I cut one open, and they were old lead duck loads, with large sized shot. It was a nice thought, but they didn't get shot.
Them boys from Camby would have shot them. There is no replacement for displacement.

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
, 2-mec 9000 with automates
He might want to give EBay a try on the MEC's. Just sold a .410 9000g. Had a number of bids. Even had a guy from Russia interested.

Cost $54 to ship USPS (purchaser paid shipping).

Purchased the correct size box from Stables.

Also, sold the wads on Ebay. Received more then I paid for them.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I hate to be a kill joy but I do believe that you need some sort of a federal license to sell reloaded shot shells. Something about manufacturing ammunition for sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts