Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Australian shooters are just like shooters in the States all great guys and gals but they all have ascents I'm working on mine
The pic of score board is not compete we had to leave before final scores were posted (second event)

Mike

Hook,Matt,Steve,Scott,Perry,Gary,and so on and so on all call you Easy Money you must be confused as usual.

More pics

This on The is inside club house.

You guessed it we are exchanging recipes of cookies after our shoot.

Here is score the score board.

The first two scores example 24-(25/49) Was my score for first event called single barrel. Second event was double barrel (shoot 25 birds first shot = 3 points, second shot =2 points, missed target no points) my score for second part of shoot was 71(73/144)

There is a gent in my pics he in a white hat yellow shirt (Gary Kennerson) great shot and all around good guy. Both of them shoot at the Grand each year.

Have a good one and G'day Mates

Don S.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Don,

I enjoyed meeting you and the wife yesterday, it was great to shoot with a fellow Trapshooter from across the great wide pond.

I agree with you we Trapshooters are all pretty much alike, it does not matter where you come from, we are all sisters and brothers, only difference is we here Downunder drive on the correct side of the road.

I hope to catch up with you again in a couple of weeks, I will check out my shooting jackets and find one that might just fit you.

Enjoy Sydney, stay away from Kings Cross (red light district) but if you feel the need to visit, just tell'm Gary sent you. (Ha Ha Ha)

I will phone you before Sunday week and see if you need some cartridges bought out to the club.

"Release Trigger" aka......Gary.(in the yellow shirt).

·
Registered
133 Posts
Guy behind yellow bin sure looks like Allan Jones,[No.1 Sq.2] Notorious for going to 2 day shoots and leaving clothes at home. Background is local Sydney rubbish tip , all covered over and trying to extract Methane gas for bio fuel for turbines

·
Registered
868 Posts
He sounds like a good match for Don the two should get togather and make a bunch of methane now that Liba is on the rocks.

Hey mates take good care of my good friend Don he ain't much but he is all I got.

hook

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Methane that's one of my secrets of staying light on my feet.used to eat cabbage now I've gotten modern and eat grainola bars.instead of xtxt I was contemplating using the handle toomuchgas.

Matt

3 1/2 drams I haven't shot that light of load sence I was 13. Mostly I shoot reo's shoot a little closer than we're used to but the way it 's shot is fun.

Steve

I've your train.

Lytnin

No that's Gary in the yellow shirt

Rivers

The cost of shells new (throw aways) are about $7.00 box at the club $10.00 non member

Hook

Randy gave me good news to day that Bloomingdale gun club has purchased a new pat trap. Can't wait to shoot there, oh yes I can staying down here till end of april long after the Robbins come back. And Hook has never been the last one to the line and covers his gas up with a gun shot if he can.

Have a good one and a G'day mates

Don s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.