Chuck E & Trevor-----Hook & Don S

75 bird calcutta

1st-----Steve V & Buck-----with a 73

2nd-----Perry & Hank-------with a 72

3rd-----Chuck E & Chris C--with a 71

50 bird calcutta

1st-----Chris & Vern-------with a 49--------had shoot off with Don S & Steve V

2nd-----Buck & Jack P------with a 48--------no shoot off

We had a good friend return to shooting with us this week it is good to have you back Steve V.We still have a couple of shooters that need to return,two names come to mind Ed N,and Bob R get well soon we miss you.

hook

·
Registered
171 Posts
i don't see todd's name anywhere must be the jackpot is to small. where was matt? maybe he was scared with the return of steve v.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was no Matt,or Rick there,kind of took the fun out of winning.It makes me a little upset I spent all of Saturday night doing my dance and it worked, but still no Matt,are you afraid to take a shower,just how is it that you keep yourself clean.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hey Matt

Hook was so dissapointed he didn't even shoot the back door.But all day he was going truck to truck getting on his hands and knees calling for remmie.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I talked to Remington Sunday morning and told him he wasn't going to see Hook today. As soon as I said "Hook" he started to lick his butt. Can't figure out why he would do that.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Steve

I think your seeing things that aren't there.I herd he was dancing in Saugatuck and wore out Hook's brass sliding pole on his favorate stage.I don't have pics wasn't there just rumors.

I know the games have begun

Have a good one

Don s.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I recently learned how Steve hurt his back. However, do to the graphic nature of the photo I will be unable to post. Let's just say Steve was on the receiving end...

Matt Ski

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.