Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this one is the bunker trap field.The next is club house.Hopefully the last one is of the practice field.been doing a lot of sight seeing and reading the chit on TS

G'day Mates

Don S.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried two pics at a time not good at photo bucket and iPad I'll get it soon
688061b2.jpg.gif

got lots of pics of sight seeing and stuff but with the hastle I will only use one more.
This one has a habit of eating hamsters , hasn't tried blk labs yet.

Have a good one

Don S.
33c1ada6.jpg.gif

·
Premium Member
11,862 Posts
Is that a Tasmanian Devil?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I shot the 2007 World Police & Fire Games, skeet and trap, in Adelaide. Wonderful people and a very nice club. We shot Sporting up in the hills north of the city. Another terrific club. I felt as if I were the Prodigal Son returned, the way we were treated.
John

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WMCC Mates back home

No floods here,Sydney is in New South Wales the cyclones are now in the north. Au. Is as large as the U.S. And the temps have gone down a bit. The shooting in fun here the trap I've shot is from the 15 meter,(16yd) people are very friendly and glad to help a new bee like my self. Going to shoot competion Sunday ,little different than at home. Miss all you Mates, write later.

Matt

Yes that is a Tasmanian Devil did you know what he eats.anything he gets close to. Time to get Remington in shape or we can just feed him hamsters.

Have a G'day Mates

Don S.

·
Premium Member
11,862 Posts
That's funny.

When I was 5 or 6, my Dad's crazy younger brothers nicknamed me "Taz," short for Tasmanian Devil of Bugs Bunny fame.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.