Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$1,000 added money shoot at Howard Township in Niles, MI. Details are listed in the flyer below.

Come on out for a good time and a good chance to pay off some of those Christmas bills!

Look forward to seeing everybody there.

Matt Ski

Text Font Line Parallel

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
These guys put on some awesome shoots, if ya live anywhere near there, don't miss it. I used to drive 125 miles one way and loved it

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I am very happy that WMCC and Howard Twp are having this shoot I would like to see the shooters from North,South,East and West show up and enjoy them selves on Sunday, and on Tuesday we have a second shoot at Allegan Gun Club.(look at Allegan's Post)

Awesome Job Guys

Don S.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
MATT - WAS WONDERING DO WE STILL CALL PULL OR WAS IT CHANGED TO FOUR AND ARE THE HARD ANGLES CONSIDERED A HOOK OR A SLICE AND DOUBLE GUNS A BOGIE

TIM S.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tim,

One nice thing about golf is that the ammo prices don't move around. A dozen balls is the same price all year. I've never heard anyone in the pro shop say "Balls are going up!"

Matt Ski

·
Registered
129 Posts
Come out for some practice/registered 12/22/12, 10am 100 singles, 100 handicap, 50 pair doubles.

**********also Ernie Lehman will be shooting his 300,000 singles target, weather permitting/creek don't rise********

Gary Cessna

·
Registered
214 Posts
DT,

-.-- --- ..- / -- . .- -. / .--. . - - -.-- / -.-. --- .- - / .--- ..- -. -.-. - .. --- -. / .-. .. --. .... - ..--..

rivers

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I want to give a special thanks to Ray Ray for being instrumental in getting WMCC back down to Howard Township for the holiday shoots.

Oh yeah you to Matt lol.

Have a Great Holiday

Don S.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.