Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all shooters... My how this summer is going by so fast! The weather up at Flat River Conservation Club has been outstanding! Hope everyone is able to come up on Sept 6th and join in the fun of protections and the Calcutta on Sept 6th.

The club will open up at 9 am.... Protections will be shot in the AM.

There will be two Calcutta's offered. One 50 bird draw and one 50 bird bring your partner.

Lunch will be served at noon.... $5.00 Donation and pop or water is $1.00.

NOTICE:
Special Event is a Blue Gill Fish Fry (Michigan caught fish) Saturday Sept. 19th, doors open at 5 pm (social hour) and serving at 6 pm $8.00 per person. We invite people to bring a dish to pass or dessert.
We have tickets for sale at the club; members are encouraged to take some to sell as well. You can pick them up at west clubhouse Thursday night or Sundays. You can also call Bob Richmond at 989-287-2550 or 989-261-3121 and we will gladly reserve a ticket for you!

Once again.. if you have any questions or concerns, call Bob Richmond at 989-287-2550 or 989-261-3121

See you on the 6th!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Looking forward to your shoot. Always a good shoot and awesome food
I thought I would bump your post today the Monday before your shoot.
Which is usually when we post our shoots.
And for special shoots two weeks before the shoot.(like pics or 75 to 100 birds with added money ect.)
Also after the shoot post Calcutta results.
We look forward to seeing pics of the shooters also.
Have a good one
Don S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts