Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
flat river cc 8-2-15 001.JPG flat river cc 8-2-15 002.JPG flat river cc 8-2-15 003.JPG flat river cc 8-2-15 004.JPG flat river cc 8-2-15 005.JPG flat river cc 8-2-15 006.JPG flat river cc 8-2-15 007.JPG flat river cc 8-2-15 008.JPG flat river cc 8-2-15 009.JPG flat river cc 8-2-15 010.JPG Many thanks to the crew at Flat River CC for hosting the WMCC 1st Sunday in August Calcutta!

It doesn't matter where you look...behind the counter, in the kitchen, the score keepers chair and the auctioneer...there are lots of people donating their time so the shooters can shoot. There is lots to be done before, during, and after the shoot! So THANK YOU Flat River CC volunteers!!!

As usual, the lunch was awesome. Pulled pork sandwiches along with lots of tasty sides, deviled eggs, chips, veggies, watermelon, and a home made desert! A couple months ago there were pork chops on the grill and last month there was a taco bar (which I missed, unfortunately). I wonder what will be on next month's menu? I cant wait to find out!

We hope to see you here at next months Calcutta!

Steve V. V.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here's the scoreboard for the first event (draw) and the second event (pick your partner) in a video format. You can pause the video if necessary to get a better look...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a video of the days event. The quality isn't very good as it's shot with a cheap camera by an amateur photographer...

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Wow Steve outstanding job on your pics and post.
Can't wait to see what you have for us next month thanks again STEVE.
We will work on getting the Hookster there next time.
I would like to second the Great job by the Flat River Gun Club on all there hard work.
And thanks to the volunteers for there time for making it a great place to shoot
Have a good one
Don S.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Don. Thanks, I'm glad you approve. Sorry I had to capture you missing a couple targets though...I know you usually hit most of them...I must have caught you at a bad time...LOL.

I thought I would try something different with the video. My camera works fine for the still shots but really isn't meant to be a video camera. I'm going to work on getting a dedicated video camera...audio and video will be much, much better. That way the shooters that couldn't attend will at least get a feel for what they missed.

Looking forward to Fennville's shoot this weekend!

Steve

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wow Steve!!! Thanks for all the super great pictures, videos, and posts! Hope you are able to become our official photographer from here on out! You did a great job!

Mrs. Back-Up-Bob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts