Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well...Deer season is done time to hit the trap range, prolly be there.

Brian- if you want you can start all over with a 391 and I can take that K-80!LOL!

Whats for lunch?

Jordan Dekker

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Brian,

If you want to start over with a 391 let ME know, not Jordan. I have a special edition one available and it comes with two $1,000 bills. (Sorry Jordan, LOL)

Matt Ski

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Those Kreighoff's can't break hard lefts or hard rights! Smoke straight aways! And the K-guns seem to shoot faster on the straight aways. At least the one I always watch shoot, LOL.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
681 Posts
who ever owned that gun befor me trained it very well. shoots like a dream. i have to think if it was a perazzi it would have to go on the auction block but as it is a krieghoff im going to keep it

·
Registered
868 Posts
Brian

There has been a lot of trash talk about me and my K-gun on this thread,don't pay any attention to them there is a reason they call them P-guns it is the same thing as penis envy,be proud of who you are and your K-gun.

the friend that has your back hook

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Steve,

Your right. Fine guns should not be shot in such harsh weather.

Actually, I was thinking of melting that K-80 down and making Remington a new dog dish.

Matt

·
Registered
868 Posts
The only reason you won't shoot those P-guns in wet weather is thay won't take it,they will rust up and then they will seize up.If you take a close look at owners of P-guns you will notice they carry a man bag on there belt,this is to carry there spare trigger and springs,this pouch is made out of there scrotum because when you buy a P-gun thats one thing you don't need any more.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hook you sounded mean in that last post. Brian E was shootin his K gun well during practice and games on Sat. Perry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.