Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Friday is the Fennville Gun Club's Fun Shoot. Lasagna cook off competition, 25 bird gal/guy partner shoot, and a 50 bird A/B draw calcutta.

Hoping anybody that's ever come to a Friday night fun shoot to come shoot with us this week. Hoping to make this the biggest one ever. We have room for 8 squads on the board - Let's fill it up!!

Protections start at 5, gal/guy shoot probably around 7, cutoff for calcutta at 7:30. Call if you're running late and we'll get you signed up.

Hope to see everybody there!

Cindy

·
Registered
161 Posts
Always a good shoot,good food,and a good crowd. Don't know what the wheather is supposed to be like but we always put up with it. Lots of colored birds will be thrown for prizes. Lets fill up the board!

Jordan Dekker

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hoping for a very large turnout like cindyfenn mentioned, lets fill those 8 squads on that board.

The club will be decorated and we will have a few other "twists" for the Halloween Calcutta.

Inviting all Past, Present, and all other shooters to come out and make this the Largest Calcutta of the year!!!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ya know Matt, if that what it takes for you to come back to the Friday Night Calcutta crew, I think that can be arranged.

However, once we find out what the "twist" is for the male shooter, you may be the one wanting to throw a dress on! haha

What ringer you bringing this time Matt?

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I'll be there always enjoy shooting at fennville.Cindy could you tell WC that my son chase won't be at Hastings saturday shoot,thanks

Have a good one

Don S.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I've got a Veteran of the game coming up with me this Friday. Todd couldn't carry the load so he's OOOOUUUUUTTTTT of here!

Matt Ski

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys crack me up! Steve, I worry about where you find these pics - they have a common theme???

Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow night! Yes Don, I'll tell WC about Chase - Sorry he can't make it to Hastings Sat.

Cindy

·
Registered
170 Posts
That is a pretty classic picture of "Hook"

Looks like we got a great day for shooting tonight. Supposed to be a little cooler but its Halloween weekend and supposed to be cooler!!

For any new folks who are interested in attending tonight, i have attached a link with a map and the clubs location!

See you all in a few hours! :D

Eric

F.R.G.C. Trapper!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.