Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FRGC will be holding our Second Annual Chili cookoff Friday Feb 25th. Bring out your favorite chili recipie for our judges to taste. After dinner- Protections and our popular Friday night fun shoot will procede.Everyone is welcome!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome All!!!

Last years Chili Cook-off was a huge success! Many great homemade recipes were brought in and the judges had a hard time picking winners! Although a chili isn't required, its recommended as the top chili's will be awarded!

As Perry mentioned, protections will begin around 5:00 with the calcutta cut-off time at 7:30. If your unable to make it before 7:30, call ahead (269-561-2133) to get your name on the list and we will be sure to place you on a later squad.

The Calcutta will be the standard A/B draw from the 16 and 20 yard lines. Always welcoming all shooters from novice to our regulars to come out and shoot!

Weathers warming up, so hopefully all you warm weather shooters are getting antsy to go shooting!

Get those Cookers fired up!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hoping the weather turns and we have a great turnout!

Also, this Saturday starts the Spring League! Get your teams together if your not already on the list!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Can you see the traphouse yet? Some green grass would be nice as well.

Rich (waiting for Old Man Winter to give up the ghost so I can get back up north) in Indiana

·
Registered
170 Posts
Heres the answer to your question Rich! Thanks again for coming up last Saturday. Sorry I didnt get to talk to you very long, but hopefully you met some of the guys you been talking to on the forum! Hope to see you back!!

A look at Field 1:

borntoscore_2010_240375.jpg

Some left-overs by the right stake:

borntoscore_2010_240376.jpg

An active winter of shooting at the club results in this! Thanks to everyone who has supported the club!!

borntoscore_2010_240377.jpg

Hoping for good weather on Friday!!! Come on out and shoot!

Eric

F.R.G.C Trapper!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Rich

Just keep an eye on Matt if he comes than it must be spring,and daffodils,and young love,oh wait a second if that were the case he might never show.Never mind.

hook

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Guess who won't be taking the tip jar around anymore!

Scott and I would have broke 50 if it wasn't for those slow pulls.

Matt Ski
(trying to figure out how Eric rigged the voice activated system to give me slow pulls)

·
Registered
170 Posts
No problem Hook, just expecting the amount to go up a little now! HAHA j/p!

Matt - i can't be giving away my secrets....and be glad Scott was awake on station 1 on Field 2....If i recall, he backed you up twice on two hard rights...hmm...

Eric (hoping the weather is warm enough for Matt to come shoot on Friday)

F.R.G.C Trapper!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Matt

When you get on Eric's "S" list you know you been rubbing people the wrong way.

Rubber Comb [wrong]

Bunning [wrong]

boys trophy [wrong]

last target of 50 [wrong]

last years pick of chili [wrong]

weapon of choice [wrong]

dog [ok you got one

Steve for a friend [wrong]

Tdgoose for a ts talking buddy [wrong]

WC makeing him think he can shoot [wrong]

Letting Gary think he is a P-gunner guy [wrong]

I could go on and on but I am in the middle of watching North and South,it takes awhile.

hook​

·
Registered
868 Posts
Steve

I am glad you brought the money up,you know that Mike L and myself wanted to share the money with you and Mike B,but you said it was up to Mike B and he knew that he was shooting with the king and could not lose,well Mike L and myself talked it over and decided that we should not make the king look bad so we decided to keep it close and we did.Well you don't have the money but you are still the king for what ever thats worth.

hook

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hook,

I have to give credit were credit is do and that is some fine trash talking!

Won't make it Friday, have to work OT to make up for my shooting losses.

Matt Ski

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.