Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s almost shuffle time again!!! Next Sunday July 25th the Dowagiac Conservation Club will be hosting an 80 bird shuffle. Protections start at 9:00 with the shuffle signups closing about 12:00. We look forward to seeing you all there sunday!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
It’s almost shuffle time again!!! Next Sunday July 25th the Dowagiac Conservation Club will be hosting an 80 bird shuffle. Protections start at 9:00 with the shuffle signups closing about 12:00. We look forward to seeing you all there sunday!!
Is this shoot still happening tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thanks to Everyone that stepped up and put on a great a shoot shoot. Nice to see a good turn out as well. Thanks to all the volunteers that make events like this happen.
Do you guys think i would have broke that last target if i were using 7.5's instead of 8's?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'd like to thank everyone that came, helped, & shot. It was nice to have a big crowd. Hopefully next month we can turn the heat and humidity down a little. As for that last target Trevor, I shoot 7's for all games, well maybe some Kentucky 9's when we get way back

1 - 8 of 8 Posts