Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having 2-50 bird calcuttas both will be draws.protections will start at 10:00am auction will be at 12:00 noon.

hook

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Just want to let you guys no I'll be at Jaqua's this weekend. However, I may send my protege (Who's Next) up to keep the boys in line.

Hope you guys have a great shoot!

Matt Ski

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
We'll try to keep him in line but I think at his age he's past that.

reminder-teuesday ningt is game night start time 5:30 PM

Don S

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Matt

I think I understand when you did'nt have a job we were ok to shoot with and keep you in spending money,but now that you got a job and are riding high on the hog your old friends are just not good enough.Rick he even tossed you under the bus is there no shame with that kid.

Perry

I am glad your bringing the dish because my wife told me if see did'nt get her dish back I would not be able to shoot.

Brian

B class are ware all the good shooters are at so I believe thats ware you belong.

·
Registered
171 Posts
heard a lot of storys about the fish fry and the shoot waiting for an up date if anyone has anything the add please reply. I think matt knows who the back bone of us two is. also wanted to know if gary got his banana split after this shoot

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steve I did'nt get any of your coleslaw at Fennville or Gun River are you trying to keep it away from me.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Steve,

The coleslaw was used on Tues night and the bowl's washed and ready for you - noticed the name on the bottom.

Maybe I'll remember to pass it on to Perry (please!) so he can bring it to you.

Perry, we also have a nice large ceramic bowl with a horse design on it. Guessing Brian L may have brought it? It's in the back, washed, also.

Cindy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.