Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another great Friday evening shoot, we at Barry county Conservation Club have lucked out so far this winter the weather has been good for. A Great crowd of shooters turned out to join in the fun, and sport of trap shooting. A big thank you goes out to all the shooters, and thanks to Rick and Tim for bringing targets and to all the work put fourth by Club members to make the shoot go smooth.

There was eleven protection shoots before the Calcutta, a fifty bird event shot from the twenty three and twenty five yard lines. Winners in first place Aron and Eddie/ Turner and Brad spit. In second Ron R and Don S /Hutch and Dave K split. Third place Nick and Perry / Roy and Zeek split. Fourth place went to Anthony and Sue all alone. Fifth place a Lewis was won by Pat O and John U.
Fun Night Recreation

Shooting sport Sport venue Night Shooting Fun

Shooting sport Shooting Recreation Sport venue Trap shooting

Recreation Shooting sport Drama Performance

Shooting sport Shooting Recreation Sport venue Night

Crowd Event Community Room

Event Community Crowd Lunch

Text Parallel

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
JOHN

Great job on the pics and reporting, my hat is off to all of TEAM HASTINGS GUN CLUB. If you missed this shoot there's always next month.

Have a good one

Don S.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My son and I shot our first protection shoots at Barry Co Fri Night although we didn’t stay for the Calcutta {other Family obligations later that evening} we truly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you to everyone that helped makes the shoot run well and opening both traps to have multiple squads competing. Gorgeous weather for Jan didn’t help my shooting any as my 13 year old backed me up plenty. LOL. We will return again thank you

·
Registered
868 Posts
Its the shooters that make the shoot we are just there to help things along,but we sure do appreciate the kind words.

thanks hook

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.