Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having a calcutta on 9-10-10.We will have open shooting starting at 5:00pm warm up,protections,ect.We will have the auction at 7:30 and start the calcutta by 8:00pm.This will be a 50 bird draw.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hastings has some of the best birds flying.They use white flyers (char.)on a great background,some times deer are feeding when we shoot,doesn't affect them,see you there.

have a great day

Don S.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In the near future anybody that wants to win from long yardage will be lifting there right heel,or will just keep paying out money.

hook

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey, a great big thank you to the wonderful welcome at Barry County Conservation Club (Hastings). We went to their Fri night calcutta last night as newcomers had had a wonderful reception.

It's a great club, nice facilities and everybody welcomed us.

Hook, please don't post the results board without erasing my score. Yes, I secured last place again! Can I blame it on a new gun with only 1 open practice round???

Hope to see you folks tomorrow at Fennville's Calcutta - just warning you, I didn't scared off so some unlucky soul will be paired up with me!!!

Cindy

PS - I did win 2nd place in a protection with Perry just before - my first time ever in money for a protection!!! Maybe there's hope!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.