Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a 75 bird pick and after that there will be a 50 bird draw the club will be open at 9:00am protections will be shot untill 12:00 noon at whitch time we will auction off teams.There is a jack pot but thanks to Todd Matt and there partners it is not vary large they are hogs,but enough of that you have to love them anyway don't you?

hook

·
Registered
802 Posts
It was suggested by some well know shooters that the Pick be shot last,and the draw first as a warmup event. That will keep the shooters for both events. We seem to lose half the people after the pick event. just a thought.Perry

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Perry,
Not to sound negative, but we tried that more times than I can remember. It never worked. When ever we made the pick second, they just didn't show at all, lol. Trapshooters are a funny group of people who I am not even going to try and start to figure out.

But with that said, we'll be there none the less.

Hope to see everyone there.

Hook,
I checked the weather today...start your rain dance.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve

I will have to get back to you because it is going to take a couple of days to get what you are trying to say through my head.I know with your bad back you have a lot of time to just thank so give the rest of us a little time,and it is nice to hear from,you get well soon

your shooting buddy hook

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve A picture would be of great help.Woops a picture from weird Steve might cause more confusion.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wife found out I sent you the picture and she was vary upset for see thought the picture was just for her eyes.A separation is most likely in order now.Having said that I still think it is one of my better pictures.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hook,
Do you even know who that pic is of? You could only hope to be in his shoes. Do a search for Ron Jeremy (when the wife isn't around) and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the cats outr of the bag now,I was hoping to keep my screen life a secret but I have been outed by Steve.For now on Steve you will not be allowed on the set.By the way Matt how do like my movies.

hook

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.