Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having a 50 bird calcutta at Barry County on 3-11-11.We will start shooting protections at 5:00pm auction for the calcutta will be between 7:30 and 8:00pm.

hook

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
FYI

Just to let you guys know this club throws the best targets around. And if you get a chance to shoot Friday night it's a lot of fun. I know when I get home there be one more one the line donating money's to "The Hook". You should go there and try to get it back for me.

G'day Mates and Have a good one

Don S.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Randy, Hope you have some good weather and turn out Friday. I won't say I wish I was there as the weather here is sunny and 80 degrees, so I will just have to wait until next month. Say Hi to everyone for me.--Dave

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave

Good to hear from you but I don't care to hear about the weather.What I would like to know is how are you shooting and is anybody down there that we know,and have you and the spouse stayed healthy,and are you eating well.

hook

·
Registered
101 Posts
Randy, Shooting has been going better than expected, I think not having those heavy coats on really helps. I did get a yard punch during the chain shoot at the Dollar, so I have probably peeked for the year. Chuck is the only person I have seen down here so far that shoots our Calcutta's back home. Pat and I are doing well and eating good is never a problem down here, you just have to eat early since everyone in the state of Florida seems to be retired. Shoot Well--Dave

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Steve,

I'm sure your dad would let you shack up with him if you really wanted to head down South. How is your brother Chris doing?

Matt Ski

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hey Elman (steve)

I see that your fingers are not broken unless you are using your toes. Scratch that. Hope all of your shooting buddies are getting along and doing just fine. The ones that are gone for the winter are doing just fine also.I see that you took it easy on Matt so far but we are all waiting.

G'day mates

Don S.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Steve, We are going to give it a try this year. I would send you a piece but your weather is to cold to arrive warm.--Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.