Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having our Friday night shoot starting at 5:00pm it will be a 75 bird draw.Protections start at 5:00pm auction will be between 7:30 and 8:00 we will be shooting the 23-25-27 yard lines.

hook

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hook

I'll be there,looks like the kid Travis is catching a ride with me,so beware.

Have a good one

Don s.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Wow, 23, 25, 27...you boys are serious up there!

Wish it was more convienent for the working man to attend. It's tough for the working folk to get off that early to attend a shoot. Must be nice to be retired or unemployed. Maybe I'll shoot Bunning an e-mail and see what we can do to reduce Social Security payments and get some guys back to work.

Good luck boys. Looks like rain Saturday but if it holds off we might see you at the famous Weirs.

Regards,
Matt

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Matt

We got togather and said how can we keep the big dogs away from our Friday night shoot,and I said we can shoot long yardage that is something that scares the crap out of them it seems to have worked.

Jim Bunning it seems that I remember a thread that had his name and yours in it,I might have to do a serch and see if I can bring it back up.For the life of me I cant remember just what was in that thread.

As far as Weirs it just might happen.

hook

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Matt

I had to give it a little time because I did not think it possible that you could keep your mouth shut.There must be something in your past theat is mind boggling bad,maybe some day you will share it with us.

your good buddy hook "always looking out for you"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.